Electronic and Automation Engineering
Specialist with Simotion Scout
For our client – Italian company, producer with more than 30 years history in the sector of High Definition Flex Print Technology, we are looking for:
Electronic and Automation Engineering Specialist Simotion Scout
- Programming of PLC with Simatic S7/SIMOTION SCOUT
- Responsible in installation and commissioning of flexo printer machinery (electronic)
- Training of the operator to use the machine correctly
- Troubleshooting and after sales service, via remote assistance from Sofia or on the customer site.
Qualification and profile:
- Advanced knowledge (at least 3 years’ experience) in programming and troubleshooting of PLC SIEMENS S7 based control system
- Advanced knowledge (at least 5 years’ experience) of the system SIEMENS SIMOTION SCOUT, SINAMICS and servo motors
- Ability to properly create, read and understand electrical schematics for industrial automation systems
- Ability to work with AWL, SCL, ST programming languages
- Ability to install electrical systems and components (e.g., wiring, switches, components in the electrical cabinet etc.)
- Bachelor degree (BSc) in electronic engineering
- Willingness to travel abroad for installation, service and training (Europe, America, Israel, Asia etc.) – weekend or holidays included depending on the main priorities, total approx. 100 working days abroad for installation and technical service.
- Availability (24/24 h, 7/7) – during some periods (rare and infrequent but possible)
- Strong English communication skills both written and spoken (at least C1).
- During technical intervention, the company will pay for meals, traveling costs and accommodation
- During the first 8 months, the candidate will be based at the company factory in Italy for training. Expenses will be covered by the company.
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.