Onsite recruiter® is a cost effective outsourced recruitment function replacing the need of hiring new specialist for the Client’s team or improving the quality and effectiveness of the existing hiring activities. Onsite recruiter® is specifically dedicated and engaged recruitment expert who works 100% for the Client at his office or at Horizons’ office and is using the expertise of our team of consultants.
ADVANTAGES OF ONSITE RECRUITER®
- You receive quality service with added high value.
- Expertise: the project is led and performed by a specialist with the most recent and relevant experience in recruitment for the business Client’s area.
- Capacity and engagement: the dedicated recruiter works only for the client’s projects and has access to the talent database and to the best practical know-how. The consultant doesn’t present the candidates from the project to another clients.
- Cost-effectiveness: work for unlimited number of positions for the duration of the project and make unlimited replacements if needed. Fixed monthly expenses.
- Shorter periods and confidential work with a trusted partner.
- Detailed knowledge of the individual needs for hiring certain people and the requirements to the searched professionals.
- Opportunity to use the service without additional headcount, only for a specific project or a shorter period of time.
Send us a request
WHAT WE OFFER
Search and selection approach for recruitment at middle management and expert level positions.
Executive Management Search
The executive search assignments are delivered by our high-end consultancy practice for strategic talent recruitment – Horizons Executive Search.
Direct, proactive and confidential approach to high-caliber professionals in completive or relevant organizations.
On site recruiter
Deployment on client‘s site of experienced and dedicated recruiter(s) for a temporary or permanent base.
Project management of training needs, performance with best trainers in Bulgaria.
Horizons provides hired and administered temporary staff under client’s operational management.