Onsite recruiter® is a cost effective outsourced recruitment function replacing the need of hiring new specialist for the Client’s team or improving the quality and effectiveness of the existing hiring activities. Onsite recruiter® is specifically dedicated and engaged recruitment expert who works 100% for the Client at his office or at Horizons’ office and is using the expertise of our team of consultants.
ADVANTAGES OF ONSITE RECRUITER®
- You receive quality service with added high value.
- Expertise: the project is led and performed by a specialist with the most recent and relevant experience in recruitment for the business Client’s area.
- Capacity and engagement: the dedicated recruiter works only for the client’s projects and has access to the talent database and to the best practical know-how. The consultant doesn’t present the candidates from the project to another clients.
- Cost-effectiveness: work for unlimited number of positions for the duration of the project and make unlimited replacements if needed. Fixed monthly expenses.
- Shorter periods and confidential work with a trusted partner.
- Detailed knowledge of the individual needs for hiring certain people and the requirements to the searched professionals.
- Opportunity to use the service without additional headcount, only for a specific project or a shorter period of time.
Send us a request
WHAT HR SERVICES WE OFFER
Horizons Bulgaria uses the HR expertise gained over the years to offer professional management of an employer brand.
The executive search assignments are delivered by our high-end consultancy practice for strategic talent recruitment – Horizons Executive Search.
Direct, proactive and confidential approach to high-caliber professionals in completive or relevant organizations.
Search and selection approach for recruitment at middle management and expert level positions.
The company offers its expertise in training, organizational development and human resource management.
Horizons Bulgaria is licensed as temporary job agency in accordance with the provisions of the Labour Code.