SENIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER
We are inspired to announce our partnership with the World Bank on a recruitment project for professionals with extraordinary DNA.
In these challenging times, when all of us strive for security, solidarity and humanity we provide you with the unique opportunity to contribute to people’s well-being. Joining the project as a Senior System Engineer you will not only work for a noble cause but also earn money and have fun in a multicultural, friendly team with passion for the work.
The World Bank’s core values articulate what we most care about:
The Bank Group’s recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber. We believe we have something inspiring to share with you if you are a Senior System Engineer professional with:
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years installing and maintaining Cisco Voice/VoIP networks: CUCM, IM/Presence, Unity Connection, Cisco Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express, SME, Voice Gateways, Gatekeepers.
- CCIE- Collaboration or Voice.
- Working technical knowledge of VoIP/IP telephony systems, software, hardware, and Telecommunications standards (Q.931, VoIP, SIP, RTP/RTCP, H323).
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the configuration and optimization of Cisco CUCM VoIP equipment. Cisco networking products (CUBE routers): VoIP (CUCM, Unity, Presence).
- Extensive hands-on experience in CISCO CUCM technology.
- Good understanding of Cloud-based UCM, collaboration products and technologies, including Cisco WebEx Teams.
- Experience with security controls on SBC’s for Call Admission Control, TDoS, SIP TLS and SRTP.
- Required Cisco Unified Communications Manager & Collaboration Virtualization using VMWARE (ESXI, vSphere & vCenter).
Essential Job Functions:
- Discover, design, implementation, and support for all components of the voice systems including the full suite of Cisco Unified Communications technologies.
- Design and support VoIP infrastructure and its associated software.
- Design, configure, implement and troubleshoot Cisco CUBEs and Secure SIP Trunk infrastructure. SIP over TLS along with secure RTP.
- Monitor, identify, and correct capacity and performance issues for VoIP traffic.
- Coordinate configuration of firewalls and other network security infrastructure for VoIP deployment.
- Collaborate with help desk to resolve trouble tickets and resolve end-user issues.
- Perform telephony audits as necessary.
- Support peripheral services such as Fax over IP, IP Paging and call recording systems integrated with CUCM.
Do you want to build a career that is full of meaning and impact? Contact us and we will provide you with the full description of the role.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position