Founded in 1998, Nevron Software is specialized in the development of premium presentation layers and data visualization components for .NET-based technologies.
For over two decades, they have been recognized as a leading vendor of advanced Charting, Diagramming, and Data Visualization Solutions for Microsoft Technologies.
Nowadays, Nevron is also the driver of one of the biggest innovations in the .NET world – Nevron Open Vision (NOV). NOV changes the .NET ecosystems of Microsoft and Xamarin by providing a single, cross-platform presentation layer API.
Join a friendly team and work with some of the latest, most innovative technologies in the area of software development.
We are in search of Senior .NET Developer in Nevron’s European office in Sofia, Bulgaria. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of a software project for one of their strategic software partners in the area of Big Data.
This position requires a software developer with strong design and development skills, good knowledge of the full web development stack of ASP.NET / MVC as well as some experience with client-side (WinForms and/or WPF) development, and great attention to detail.
• Bachelor degree in computer science, or have 5+ years practical experience
• 3+ years of practical experience
• 3+ years of Object-Oriented Programming experience
• Software architecture experience and great Object-Oriented Design
• Strong knowledge of .NET and C#
• Good knowledge of WinForms and/or WPF
• Excellent level of spoken and written English
• Good knowledge of SQL and Oracle
• Good knowledge of DevExpress libraries for .NET WinForms / ASP.NET
• Full-time position in a central and communicative location in Sofia
• Industry-leading salary and additional bonus benefits based on your performance
• Work in a company with a friendly and casual work environment
• Flexible working hours
• The opportunity to work in a highly professional, yet friendly software development team
• Be a part of a growing company with traditions in software development
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.