SENIOR IOS DEVELOPER
Our client is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions.
- Be part of an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for the engineering team deliverables and quality
- Work closely with the all development teams responsible for our mobile applications and their backend
- Be proactive, hands on, involved in all tasks and take on sprint backlog items
- Participate and lead the design, development, maintenance and every part of the delivery process of our iOS apps
- Help drive the technical competency of your team and the entire department forward
- 3+ years of experience with the full iOS app development lifecycle
- Strong programming skills in Objective-C and Swift.
- Strong knowledge of iOS native technologies and design principles
- Experience in integrating an analytics SDK and crash reporting tools
- Experience in TDD and unit and UI testing for iOS applications
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience in RESTful APIs integration
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS:
- Experience working on products handling high volume financial transactions
- Experience with server-side technology and REST API development
- Open source profile (such as Github) with some interesting projects is considered as a significant advantage
If you recognize yourself in the above-mentioned profile, please contact us by sending your up-to-date resume.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position