Senior DevOps Engineer
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Design and implement CI/CD processes for custom-developed applications in the public cloud
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and maintenance in the public cloud
- Maintain centralized configuration management of operating systems and deployed applications
- Maintain centralized logging and metric monitoring solution
- Experience and knowledge in Python, Bash
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools like Git, Jenkins,
- Knowledge in Terraform, Packer, Ansible
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Good understanding of Linux/UNIX operating systems and networking concepts
- Knowledge of Change Management and Release Management processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional development
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience with administration of Nginx, MySQL
- Knowledge of PHP technologies and frameworks
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Good understanding of monitoring solutions
- Understanding of high availability and disaster recovery systems
- Experience with IT system security, reliability, performance, scalability
The company offers:
- Additional health insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Various entertainments in the office;
- Many different discounts and benefits for the employees.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.