SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
Our client is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. The core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through them industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
As a Senior Android Developer, you will work as part of a strong cross-functional Agile team on the company Android apps, bringing the mobile e-commerce and payments to the next level of innovation and usability, and creating an engaging and satisfying experience for the end-user.
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of our Android apps.
- Join our mobile team and will work very closely with the development/engineering teams responsible for our website as well as our Product and Testing teams.
- Have shared ownership of our product vision.
- Be involved in every part of the delivery process.
- Developing the wider team, acting as a role model and mentor
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java and algorithms
- Deep knowledge of Android native technologies
- Familiar with Android Studio and Gradle
- Proven commercial software development experience and have published examples of mobile applications in the Android market
- Proven experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, highly performing and high quality software systems
- You have delivered across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release, support
- Experience of Agile practices
- Understanding of non-functional requirements, quality assurance and continued improvement methods
- Experience in REST-APIs integration (XML and JSON based application development)
- Experience in writing custom UI components and libraries
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and Android tools
- Strong understanding of how Push Notifications work and how to implement them
- Strong understanding of problems and strategies of “Sometimes Connected Apps“
- Experience with Android projects using RxJava, Retrofit, Dagger
- Experience with design patterns (MVC, MVP, Clean)
- Experience in Android support libraries features and concepts
- Experience with an exception handling and crash reporting SDK/Tool
- Experience in integrating an analytics SDK
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience in TDD and testing suites for Android
- Experience with server-side technology (e.g. ASP.NET, PHP, RoR) and REST API development is considered as an advantage
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your resume.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position