Now we are looking for an ambitious
to provide support to the financial department of an international trade company, leader in its industry.
The Senior Accountant will manage daily accounting tasks and coordinate a small team of two accountants. He will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances;
- Review of accounts receivables/payables ageing;
- Review of the Local General Ledger for completeness and accuracy. Submit Annual Return and Monthly VAT’s returns;
- Submit all reports toward Revenue Agency and Local Authorities and maintain correspondence with them;
- Review accruals booking;
- Prepare monthly Group and Management Reporting;
- Coordinate Archiving of documents and track of archiving status;
- Propose payment lists;
- Interco reconciliation;
- Review transactions in the accounting system and assess accuracy and completeness of the recordings;
- Other tasks as allocated by the Senior Management.
- University education in economics;
- 5 years’ experience in accounting department;
- Experience in management accounting.
- Good knowledge of accounting policies and methods in accordance with Bulgarian Accounting Standards;
- Good knowledge of Bulgarian tax laws and local Reporting’s Requirements;
- PC literate, Excel and Word;
- English knowledge.
- Good communication skills as in this position significant interaction with colleagues from other department is required (logistics/trade);
- Fast learner – of procedures, accounting system, reporting needs;
- Time management and resilience;
- Initiatives are encouraged – for increase in efficiency, simplification of procedures etc.
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your CV. Thank you!
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position