Our client is a French start-up that offers a SaaS emailing platform to create, send marketing campaigns and analyze their results.
Founded in 2010, the company has 130,000 customers in 158 countries and sends over 1.5 billion emails a month. It is based in New York, Barcelona, London, Sofia, Düsseldorf or Amsterdam and has become a European leader in its field.
We are currently looking for a Scala Developer to join the development team.
- Spark based streaming or batch processing of high-volume data coming from Kafka, Cassandra and Postgres for almost real time statistical and data analysis purposes
- Exactly once scheduling of high volume, mixed size batch jobs using various business rules for (re)scheduling
- Java or Scala development in an always on, high volume, performance critical environment
- Distributed and concurrent applications
- Async processing, message queues, actor model
- Transactional, exactly once, at least once data processing techniques
- Low level performance optimizations and tuning on 2 or more areas in networking, SQL or NoSQL databases, data processing, Garbage collection
- Application resilience in adverse environments
- Team player willing to help others and share their knowledge
- Strong implication in Security design
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new skills and technologies
- Production experience with C, C++ or Golang
- Contribute to open-source projects
- Cloud based development
If you would like to be part of the one of the companies, leader in the sector we are here to provide you more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position