Our client is Intertrust – a global quality leader in the trust and corporate financial services sector, providing a high-end legal and financial, accounting and administrative services to corporations, funds, financial institutions and private individuals from every corner of the world. For their Luxembourg office we are looking for Relationship Manager Accounting.
As Relationship Manager Accounting at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in trust and corporate management services. You will oversee a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for our international clients.
As a leading provider of solutions in trust and corporate management services, Intertrust currently employs some 1,800 experts spread across 26 countries. They pride themselves on finding talent capable of delivering the highest level of global excellence. Intertrust employees have the drive, talent and sense of shared responsibility to meet their goals and guide our clients towards positive results
As Relationship Manager Accounting, you play a critical role in the success of Intertrust business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
• Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports.
• Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients.
• Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors.
• Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements.
We are looking for individuals who:
• Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
• Have strong communication skills and work well in a team.
• Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline.
• Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
• Have at least 2-4 years of relevant working experience.
• Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
• Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment.
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. The company provides you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through the local and global Intertrust Academies. Its International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. Intertrust offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
The next steps
Send us your CV in English and we will contact all shortlisted candidates. Please have in mind that your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.