Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert, middle and senior management via standard and headhunting methodologies with more than 9 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. The company is a spin-off of JordanSheppard International for the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
For our team we are looking to hire a Recruitment Research & Database Specialist
– Accumulate contact details of decision makers via direct phone and internet research
– Proactive research: name gathering and initial contact of potential candidates
– Engage pro-actively with candidates via headhunting methodology to identify the right person
– Support the recruitment process; logistic support
– Prepare profiles of candidates and presentations
– Database management: manage the existing research information and internal library in a most operational manner; insert and update contacts from various resources; generation of mail lists and campaign mailings; CV processing
– Screen and study information resources for identification of new business opportunities and development of existing clients
– Support of marketing and sales campaigns
– Websites and in-house software administration
– Produce industry/market reports
– Knowledge of the Bulgarian business market, international players and ability to quickly grasp new knowledge
– Strong team player with the ability to prioritize the tasks; internal client orientation
– Curios for business matters and current market trends; able to analyze trends
– Proactive approach, flexibility and creativity in communication, able to defeat gate keepers
– Fluent in Business English, second language is and advantage
– Experience in working with large international organizations is an advantage
– Excellent Computer Skills – Microsoft Office& Internet Savvy
– Business and Social Networks (LinkedIn) understanding and user experience.
– Telephone communication skills mastery
– Joomla experience is a plus
The company offers:
The chance to join a young, dynamic and fast growing team with a potential for career growth to recruitment consultant. The role will work with a team of recruiters and will cover various industries and many interesting projects.
If you are a positive and loyal person looking for professional growth and opportunities, if you think the position is suitable to your experience and interests, if you are initiative and open minded then we are waiting for your application to come! Please send us a CV with a photo and a motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality.
Horizons holds a License No 1370/18.11.2011 valid until 18.11.2016.