RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT FOR PLOVDIV (Remote / Onsite / Freelance or Office-based)
Become one of our superstars!
Check out the newly open position –
Recruitment Consultant for Plovdiv
- You will face new professional challenges by working for different companies and projects;
- You will develop a good understanding of clients’ companies, their industry, their culture and environment; analyze their recruitment and talent development needs;
- You will manage digital media campaigns;
- You will manage the direct search and evaluation process;
- You will source candidates pro-actively through referral programs to find the right person for the client’s needs;
- You will be involved in the clients’ employer branding improvement;
- You will have to identify potential clients, arrange meetings and successfully present the company’s offerings;
- You will be responsible for all project launch-related activities – coordination and supervision of all interfaces, inventory & documentation;
We need a colleague who is:
- Recruiter with proven expertise;
- Strong social networker, creative, flexible and result oriented professional;
- Understanding the regional industries, their specific market trends and perspectives;
- Communicating in English both spoken and written.
- business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting through different methodologies and innovations.
- a leading recruitment partner to the business, with 16 years of experience on the Bulgarian market.
- providing our clients tailor-made recruitment solutions to meet their specific needs and expectations.
Join us and become a Recruitment Consultant. Send your resume in English now!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position