For our client – a global company, leading producer of electronic components – we are looking to hire a motivated professional on the role of:
- A successful launch of new products
- Customer quality audits
- Analyzes of customer complaints
- Customer issues and quality improvement
- Customer satisfaction plan
- Customer returns
- PPAP coordination and submission
- Mediator between the clients and the production plants
- University degree in Engineering/ Mechanic/ Electronics or relevant
- English skills – excellent
- Experience in the area of quality engineering
- Knowledge of TS16949, Control Plans, and APQP
- Knowledge of quality engineering improvement tools such as root cause analysis, corrective action, standard improvement processes etc.
- Ability to travel on a flexible basis
If you are are interested, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.