For our client – a global company, leading producer of electronic components – we are looking to hire a motivated professional on the role of:
- A successful launch of new products
- Customer quality audits
- Analyzes of customer complaints
- Customer issues and quality improvement
- Customer satisfaction plan
- Customer returns
- PPAP coordination and submission
- Mediator between the clients and the production plants
- University degree in Engineering/ Mechanic/ Electronics or relevant
- English skills – excellent
- Experience in the area of quality engineering
- Knowledge of TS16949, Control Plans, and APQP
- Knowledge of quality engineering improvement tools such as root cause analysis, corrective action, standard improvement processes etc.
- Ability to travel on a flexible basis
If you are are interested, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.