For our client, a global industrial technology company based in Plovdiv, we are looking to hire an experienced professional on the role of:
- Executes the standard and the plan for quality improvement
- Manages customer specific requirements
- Executes the strategy and the plan for quality improvements and customer issues
- Participates in the process of new products development
- Manages customer returns
- Analyzes of customer complaints
- Manages communication between the clients and the production plants
- University degree in Engineering/ Mechanic/ Electronics or relevant
- Experience in the area of quality engineering
- Knowledge of standards like ISO 9001; ISO/TS 16949
- Understanding of PPAP process is an advantage
- Experience in manufacturing
- Excellent English language skills
- Knowledge of quality engineering improvement tools such as root cause analysis, corrective action, standard improvement processes etc.
If you are a result oriented person who likes to work in a dynamic environment, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position