For our client, an international company which provides digital payments around the world, we’re looking to hire
- Developing and implementing appropriate test automation framework
- Defining and building appropriate shared libraries
- Supporting all agile teams in regards to test strategy implementation
- Design automated test cases and review existing test automation design
- Act as internal consultant in the matter of test automation
- 3+ years Java Developer/Automation QA related experience
- Excellent knowledge about test automation – especially Java, Selenium
- Programming experience (Java)
- Bash/Linux scripting experience
- Build server knowledge – Jenkins, Bamboo
- Ability to explain things clearly
- Good command of English
- Angular 2, Protractor, Selenium Grid experience
- Some experience in doing trainings
- Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
- Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Friendly and healthy working environment
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.