Locations: Varna, Bourgas, Sofia, Plovdiv, Germany
Salary range: 3000+ BGN/NET
Social benefits: YES
Sector: Cyber Security
Job Title: QA Engineer
A German company and its Bulgarian partner are expanding their IT team. Being their exclusive partner, we would like to present you the great opportunity to:
- Be a part of multinational team and communicate directly with the German office;
- Use new technologies;
- Work in a nice office;
- Work on cyber security products;
- Prove your expertise working on a legacy code and developing a new code – they could show you how or you could show them.
Do you dare to be part of that? If “YES”, then do the following:
- Choose your Location;
- Check the requirements bellow;
- Send us your CV in English or contact us for conversation;
- Prove your skills and motivation;
- Take this challenge;
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline or practical experience from a former position
- Experience in software development and / or quality assurance / test automation and / or technical documentation preferred in the IT security industry
- You have experiences with Microsoft Windows or Linux administration
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Exchange and/or Microsoft SharePoint/Office 365 platform
- Possibly knowledge in a programming language like C ++/C#, Perl or similar
- Experience with networks and network protocols (TCP / IP, SMTP, FTP, POP3, …)
- Very good language and target-oriented language style
- Strong communication and team skills as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Very good German language skills and very good English language skills
- You have first experience with agile methodologies (particularly Scrum)
- Ability to understand and explain complex issues
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position