For our client – fast-growing UK company, specialized in full digital campaigns and online advertising, 3D modeling and animation production, social media and mobile applications, print and digital outdoor design and advertising.
The company is setting up a new premise in Sofiaand is looking to recruit a Project Manager who will be responsible for a team of developers.
This person will provide strong leadership and direction to project teams taking ownership for the development of project scope and implementation. As part of the role he or she will becharged with ensuring clear lines of communication and managing expectations appropriately through all stages of delivery with the relevant Project Manager at the Head Office.
· To set standards for delivery that inspire and motivate others within the partner agency and the project teams involved
· Ensure all projects are managed on time and to agreed cost
· To effectively manage strong on-going relationships
· To effectively manage multiple projects where required
· Clarification of requirements from the Head Office team
· Effective development of project briefs with clear timescales, scope, and effort required
· Project management of delivery to agreed timescales, costs whilst driving the project teams to the very highest quality of work and solution
· Pre-empt project risk and manage stakeholder expectations appropriately to mitigate as required
· Manage project resource requirements to get the right person on the right job
· Management of Project reviews where required
· Management ofany facilities or office issues
· Resource planning and recruitment where necessary
· Development team management, training and retention
· Agile and able to adapt to different ways of working where needed
· Experience and knowledge of dynamic digital agency environment
· Excellent communication andproject leadership skills
· Excellent project planning and risk management experience
· Strong understanding of commercial and account strategies with the ability to tailor implementation and wider delivery processes to meet stakeholder requirements
· Highly confident management skills for project reporting, scope agreement and general engagement
· Experienced in project estimating
· Highly motivated, adaptable, innovative and keen to learn new skills
· Able to manage multiple projects/tasks at once
· Excellent project initiation skills including an understanding of ROI
· Understanding of wider usability and accessibility constraints and opportunities within industry and the ability to draw on expertise to continually improve in this area
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent attention to detail
If you see yourself in this role please send your CV in English with a photo to email@example.com.