Kraft Foods is a global leader in branded foods and beverages, employing more than 100,000 people worldwide and marketing many popular brands in more than 150 countries.
Following the continuous growth of their business in Bulgaria, Kraft Foods is looking for a talented individual to take over the role & responsibilities of Project Engineer.
- Investigate project ideas for upgrade of existing equipment or purchase of new machines;
- Execute approved projects and ensure the timelines and budget are fully met;
- Develop project timelines, organize project teams and follow-up on assigned tasks;
- Anticipate potential risks for the project and prepare contingency plans;
- Identify potential suppliers, evaluate feasibility of proposed equipment;
- Coordinate supplier activities within the plant and ensure deadlines are met;
- University degree in Engineering;
- Experience in leading complex investment projects is an advantage;
- Ability to manage suppliers and internal stakeholders;
- Sound technical sense and analytical skills;
- Good project management knowledge and leadership skills;
- Strong drive for results and ability to communicate and organize teams;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD;
- Fluent in English.
The position is directly reporting to the Manager Business Development.
The company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a unique opportunity to grow in a competitive global environment.