We are looking for an experienced, resourceful Product Owner to join the team of professionals.
- Work with the business stakeholders’ in establishing a product vision and a roadmap, that aligns with the company’s mission and goals
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for assigned products.
- Produce, analyze, refine and document business requirements and user stories to be included in the Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories to work on.
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories. Create and groom short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get an internal agreement with business stakeholders and provide visibility across the teams (IT and Business)
- Together with Product Owners, lead business review sessions and user acceptance testing sessions to ensure that the product design meets the requirements, reducing the rework and accelerating the pace of delivery
- Collaborate with the Scrum Masters to run successful release planning and sprint planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Ensure the product functionality is properly documented
- Ensures a good communication and training strategy on the released features
- Proactively resolves business user’s satisfaction issues
- Keep up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in Computer Science, or related field;
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Product Owner in a technology company, writing user stories and epics, and following the development process through user story acceptance
- 3-5 years expertise in product management in an applicable industry or field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, backlog management techniques (story slicing, story mapping) and metrics (burn down metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time)
- Demonstrable expertise in Project Management fundamentals
- Proficiency with collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA Agile, Aha or equivalent, SharePoint, Confluence);
- Outstanding communication in Bulgarian and English, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and meeting coordination skills
- Analytical and synthesizing skills
- Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured
- Ability to prioritize activities in the face of competing demands
- Gambling industry experience
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.