Product Manager – Acquiring line
Paynetics is a leading fintech company, the founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association. Grounded in payment services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK, they have built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
They have launched the first mobile payment app in Bulgaria, the first utility payment app in the UK, one of the first automated loyalty solutions in the US and a game-changing payment acceptance solution with a patent pending.
They are expanding the teams and are looking for an EXPERIENCED PRODUCT MANAGER.
You will be responsible to guarantee the success of the Acquiring Product Line with an ultimate goal to create and launch products that meet consumers’ needs — growing market share and success.
- Be the person to go to for all questions related to the product
- Taking end-to-end responsibility to orchestrate the building (and optimization)-process for everything necessary to deliver the right products to the customers (including legal, operations, compliance, operations, finance and IT)
- Provide product propositions (incl. input for marketing material) and pricing structures to Sales
- Responsibility to plan and maintain the roadmap for the relevant products
- Act as Pre-Sales Consultant to support sales in selling our products and learn firsthand the requirements of our existing and new customers
- Define high-level use cases, collect initial cost indications and revenues to build and present a business
- Work closely with the matching product owners/requirement engineers to develop the products and/or features; perform final approval before product or feature is released
- Maintain the product manual and provide internal trainings
- Investigate new trends in the market and monitor the competitors
- Manage the relationships (including the contracts, networking etc.) with external providers we use to deliver our products to the customer
- identify additional business opportunities using additional services from existing or new external providers
- Analyse the product’s relevant KPIs and act on them as part of a continuous improvement process
- Strong experience in a dynamic Product Management Acquiring role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the Acquiring product development lifecycle
- Knowledge in Acquiring with Visa and Mastercard – other schemes and/or payment methods are a plus
- Having experience in banking, IBAN-issuing and/or Issuing is a big plus
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation skills
- Good understanding of how requirements are collected and defined
- Very good Project Management skill
- Outstanding understanding of the payment industry and market requirements
- Customer-centric thinking
- Excellent prioritizing skills and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
We offer the opportunity to work in our headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria or remote across Europe.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.