For our Client ASBIS Enterprises Pie, one of the leading distributors of Information Technology (“IT”) products in Europe, Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”) Emerging Markets: Central and Eastern Europe, the Baltic States, the Former Soviet Union, the Middle East and Africa, combining a broad geographical reach with a wide range of products distributed on a “one-stop-shop” basis.
We are recruiting a professional for the position of: Product Line Sales Manager for Premium products – LOEWE and Bang&Olufsen
As a Product Line Sales Manager for Premium products – LOEWE and Bang&Olufsen, you will be responsible for reputable brands that meet high end-user expectations and represent the latest technologies in daily life.
That key person will be responsible for the full positioning pricing, positioning, placing, and promoting of well-known and completely new products.
• Define sales, pricing, and promotion strategy for LOEWE and Bang&Olufsen product groups for Bulgarian market
• Coordination of assortment, pricing, listing, distribution, and other types of market research for Bulgarian market
• Development and implementation of general distribution, range, and pricing approach by sales channels (range, market price waterfall, bonus conditions, promotional conditions etc.)
• Organize and control the process of local adaptation in Bulgaria of general distribution, range, and pricing approach
• Organize and control the process of development, implementation, and regular control of listing plan by customers / sales channels in Bulgaria
• Responsibility for sales and supply planning in Bulgaria for the assigned product groups of LOEWE and Bang&Olufsen.
• Development and implementation of the promotional strategy, promotion plan including advertising, merchandising, placement, demonstrators’ teams, joints promotions with customers etc.
• Coordination of legal, logistics, adaptation and all other types of questions related to the assigned product groups of LOEWE and Bang&Olufsen
• Any other tasks related to business development of LOEWE and Bang&Olufsen in Bulgaria
• Set sales targets for business partners, evaluate performance, develop, and monitor corrective actions
• Support and regular visits with business partners to ensure successful achievement of targets
• Able to work under company’s KPIs
• Successful experience in a similar position and products from 2 years
• Good knowledge of related category markets, experience in working with leading retail, online players, and distributors
• Product management and sales experience
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Skills in short-term and long-term planning of purchases and sales
• Result orientation, leadership qualities, good analytical skills, systematic approach to work
• Professional development
• Motivation system
• Flexible and remote working options
• Open, friendly, and supportive team atmosphere
• Health insurance for you and your family
• Corporate parties
• Years of service bonuses
• Product discounts
• Life event gifts
• Food vouchers
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.