Our client is a leading Canadian company specialized in design, production and logistics of playground facilities. For their newly opened hub for light manufacturing and distribution in Sofia we are looking for experienced professional on the role of:
- Create Play Structure pipe and clamp frames with minimum supervision
- Use existing proposal (AutoCAD) drawings to confirm feasibility of pipe frame designs
- Take responsibility, through to final installation, for all pipe frames produced
- Create production-ready design drawings, including installation layouts, for new and rebuilt frames
- Be able to create supporting documentation for other Design functions
- Manage all legacy frame designs, in a clear and organized fashion
- Be proactive in keeping Inventor software skills up to date with new software releases
- Be capable of assisting in troubleshooting of installation problems – as they relate to frame designs.
- At least 2 years work experience (or demonstrated equivalent) with Inventor/Solid Works in a production environment
- High proficiency and understanding of the use of AutoDesk Inventor VAULT software
- Competency with AutoCAD software
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair or re-install Inventor software, if required
- Ability to create part designs for small parts (or assemblies) for in-house manufacturing
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience in working with multiple discipline projects
- Creative and solution-oriented person
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to create documentation (including technical drawings) for production outsourcing of steelwork or plastics.
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Apply for this position