We are engaged exclusively to source top candidates for the role of
Our Client is part of a fast growing international Group of companies in the Renewable sector, founded 10 years ago. The company is the biggest Principal Contractor in Europe, offering mechanical and electrical installation services as well civil services for the construction of utility Solar PV plants.
FUNCTION OF THE ROLE
The position of Procurement Manager will be responsible for purchasing goods or services for the company, ensuring that the employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. The role will play an integral role in building the procurement department team. The position reports directly to the Board.
- Liaising with key company employees to determine their product and service needs;
- Building the Procurement department and managing a team;
- Monitoring business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times;
- Ensuring that the company sticks to budgets and operates profitably;
- Building relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company;
- Identifying and researching potential new suppliers;
- Researching new products and services to meet company’s goals;
- Assessesing total costs of company purchases;
- Developing and implementing strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Procurement Manager or Head of, in cooperate environment in Construction or related Industry
- Educational degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or a Related Field
- Excellent skills in English and Bulgarian
- Excellent understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures
- Logistics Skills
- Strategic Planning Abilities
- Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs)
- Specialized Industry Knowledge is not necessary
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Opportunity for professional growth within an entrepreneurial international team in the world of renewable energy
- Excellent remuneration package
- Creative and friendly company culture
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company with 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market, specializing in middle management and expert positions. With our expertise and approach of a career consultant we are able to contribute to the professional and personal development of the candidates by providing them with opportunities in which they could demonstrate their potential and capabilities.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position