POWER TOOLS SALES ENGINEER
Who is our client?
We are proud to announce our partnership with one of the leading companies specialized in power tools with global presence on 5 continents. Currently, they are in a process of building their new team in Bulgaria. We are helping our client’s mission by looking for an experienced and ambitious professional on the role of:
Power tools Sales Engineer (B2B focus)
The role is responsible for identifying key large scale end user targets and facilitating conversions of these users to one of the company’s brands through cold calling and by making joint sales calls with or on behalf of distributors. Furthermore the role requires the service and nurturing of repeat / increased business with these end users and ultimately to grow sales and build relationships within specified geographic location.
- Build and maintain your personal customer portfolio according to the business strategy and agreed goals and objectives
- Demonstrate the range of power tools and accessories to the existing and new customer base of specialist end users and convert key contractors to one of the company’s brands
- Train and educate end users in the performance advantage and safe use of the products; provide technical support
- Ensure that all Company products and services are continually promoted through regular contact with existing customers and follow up leads for new business opportunities
- Maintain a high level of product, trade and application knowledge
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions and corporate events
Profile of the successful candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ successful selling experience (achieving targets) with strong emphasis on end user/commercial sales
- Experience in or knowledge of construction industry, preferably with tools and services is a strong advantage
- Power tools fan with practical mindset with a technical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Determination and self-motivation to build a career with a forward thinking business
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong IT skills e.g. CRM, MS Office, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Outgoing and likeable personality who is able to work as part of a fast moving and growing team
- Must be willing to work away from home when necessary and occasional weekends (agreed in advance)
- Clean Driving License
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Continuous product trainigns
- Home office based work with frequent travels in Bulgaria
- Base salary + attractive commission structure
- Company vehicle and covering all travel expenses
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position