ONSITE AV SERVICE ENGINEER
Who is our client?
We are proud to announce our partnership with one of the leading global AV/VC/UC solutions provider. We are helping our client’s mission by looking for a knowledgeable and experienced professional on the role of:
Onsite AV Service Engineer
The person will be working from one of the key customers’ premises in Sofia. He/she will serve as a pro-active and re-active Service and Maintenance of Audio Visual Equipment Engineer. The role will be responsible for the safe and correct diagnosis of faults, removal, repair, test, implementation and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies.
- Fault finding and fault resolution on AV Systems
- Preventative maintenance to AV equipment
- Repairs to equipment if possible or organization for collection / delivery to our workshop
- Create detailed reports, communicating on identified faults, actions taken and remedial action required, in a clear and concise manner
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment serviced is safe for use and that the quality of work carried out is of the highest standard
- Liaise with other internal departments and clients
- Responsible for calibration and correct operation of test equipment
- To ensure mandatory compliance with information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist with support for video / audio conferencing problems.
Knowledge and expertise:
- At least 2 years’ practical experience in an Audio-Visual service role
- Good technical knowledge of Audio Visual Systems with a technical background within the AV industry
- Good knowledge of Video Conferencing, Video technologies, Audio DSP’s and Crestron Control systems
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Capability for testing, fault-finding and maintaining AV systems
- Solid foundation in providing exceptional customer service and support in a fast-paced AV/VC environment
- Strong customer-focus and understanding of the sensitivities of working on a client’s site
The successful candidate:
- Is organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Is able to communicate with company executives and clients both verbal and in written
- Is able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail, never walking away from a problem
- Possess a current passport with at least 12 months’ validity
- Is holding current industry or manufacturer certifications, Avixa CTS, Crestron, Lightware, Extron, Biamp, Dante, Zoom
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position