Horizons' team is currently looking for an
- Manages all aspects of office environment and support functions and handles all tasks related to the day-to-day smooth operation of the office
- Overall responsibility for good working and assistance to the Head
- Coordinating sourcing and Appointment services
- Provide administrative support in office equipment
- Provides administration support to the team, building and collating client and candidate data, diary management, correspondence
- Responsible for assisting with effective use of office Systems & Procedures, including telephone work, filing, registration of documentation, reports etc.
- Ensures efficient communication with company’s subcontractors
- Provides high quality service to internal and external clients at all times
- Manages petty cash for small office expenses
- Follows up regular payments of bills, maintains the cash and monthly procedures
- Makes travel arrangements and hotel bookings and plans accommodation for guests when needed
- Provides communication with governmental institutions for all relevant requirements for the company activities
- A proactive approach combined with flexibility and creativity to deliver agreed objectives and service
- Proven administration skills, previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Proficiency in English and strong computer skills
- Ability to work both independently or in teams
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks, excellent communication skills
- Business style manner
To apply, send your CV (with recent photo) by Feb. 06th.
The information you send is under protection by the Law for Protection of Personal Data, and will be treated as confidential.
Horizons Bulgaria has license No 604 / 22.11.2008, valid through 22.11.2011.