Ref.¹ AA 160409
Our client, DuPont, is operating in more than 70 countries, offering a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
Currently the we are urgently looking to hire for DuPont’s office in Sofia:
- at least 1-2 years of administrative experience
- employment within a large, well-recognized company is an advantage
- open and communicative person
- able to work independently
- must be ready to be heavily relied on
- relevant degree, at least college
- must love administrative work
- excellent English
- reception work – answering the phone, filtering mails, welcoming visitors
- organizational work – schedules, deadlines, follow-ups, hotel reservations etc.
- also monitoring personnel schedule – sick leave days, annual vacations etc.
- supports the Project manager when needed, as well as other departments (when needed)
- random leaves are not an option – the working time is sharply set
- reporting to the DuPont unit in the Czech Republic
The company offers:
- brief initial training
- opportunity to add a lot of contacts
- opportunity to add an international company to your resume
- opportunity to daily use and improve your English
- salary level higher than the current average
- additional life and social insurance package
- great office and workplace – Sofia Business Park
Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
To apply, send your detailed resume, recent picture and brief cover letter in English by May 1st, 2009 (click the APPLY button below).