SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Our client is an independent software development company that develops high-end, sophisticated and qualitative applications for its customers that are active in different niche markets. The company develops products & solutions for various niche markets.
We are searching for a .NET Team Lead to help our client grows their team so that they can continue to deliver high quality software and services to our customers. As a member of the team, you will have the unique chance to work with the newest Microsoft technologies up to date on the markets and create software for one of the most recognized and awarded companies in the sector. You will work closely together with international R&D teams (Belgium, Ukraine, China) and key stakeholders such as product management.
- Design and develop software products following established and proven criteria;
- Make long-term decisions in software design in line with architecture & product development guidelines;
- Work with the team members on improving the product in all possible terms;
- Contribute to the team’s knowledge, experience and expertise so as to raise team’s efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a software engineer;
- Good understanding of OOP principles and design patterns;
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, C#;
- Experience with concurrent applications;
- Good understanding of the principles of web services: WCF, Web API, REST;
- Experience with databases (e.g., SQL Server, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks (e.g., Entity Framework, NHibernate, …);
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- Self-motivated (ability to work without close supervision);
- Prepared to travel a limited number of times per year to our international offices.
Advantages would be:
- Experience with .NET Core;
- Experience with distributed systems;
- Experience with Silverlight / WPF and XAML;
- Experience with SCRUM framework.
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job;
- Cozy environment with smart people around you;
- Dynamic opportunity for professional growth;
- Industry-leading remuneration, established bonus scheme and many other benefits;
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your resume.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position