About our client:
Schneider Electric Group software products have been designed to help manufacturers in the design and maintenance of the electrical part of any type of installation. Schneider Electric Group is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Some of their largest clients includes Airbus, Renault Group, Volkswagen, Honda, Rolls-Royce Marine, Alstom, ABB, Honeywell.
We are looking for a talented middle professional who have extensive work experience with programming .NET Framework (C#) and Microsoft SQL Server applications, who will have the chance to be part of a united team of professionals, working on challenging projects.
- Perform software tasks estimation
- Possibility to provide helpful feedback on other phases of the process
- Work with the latest development and server technologies from Microsoft (C#, .NET Core, F#);
- Have control over all levels of the application: database, business logic, services and public
- Implement the needed software components
- 2+ years of experience in software development in .NET;
- Good knowledge of C#, NET Core, Entity Framework, LINQ;
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL;
- Experience in Desktop application development;
- Sufficient understanding of the .NET platform;
- Familiarity with the most important principles of OOP
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant or related field;
- Good communications skills in English
A plus will be:
- Desire to learn new technologies (for example, modern web-related languages such as TypeScript)
The company offers:
- Hibryd work
- Stable and friendly professional environment
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Challenging tasks involving diverse technologies and algorithms
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance
- Additional social benefits
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Regular performance-based bonuses
- Opportunity to Microsoft certification
- Opportunity to Microsoft trainings
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.