National Sales Manager
Our client is a world leader in industrial automation with commercial presence in more than 50 countries, 30 own manufacturing facilities, over 20 000 employees and four main R&D centers as they are keen to develop new products and solutions and to keep their leading position by innovations and excellence of quality.
In 2004 the presence of the company in Bulgaria was organized in a local branch structure. For its current needs the company has opened the position of National Sales Manager who will manage the team of sales representatives and distributors and will be based in Sofia.
- Collaborate in determining market potential, develop sales forecasts, prepare sales plans, implement marketing & sales strategies, prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Represent company at trade organization meetings and trade shows.
- Achieve distribution,market share and sales volume objectives.
- Manage overall sales force team.
- Recruit, train, coach and evaluate the performance of the sales team.
- Personally participate in the development of Key Accounts and Partners.
- University degree in the field of Engineering/Tradе /Economics
- Very good English
- At least 5 years of experience in sales in industrial automation or other area involving B2B sales of solutions and/or equipment to industrial clients
- At least 2 years of sales supervision experience
- Strong commercial abilities and technical orientation
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem solver
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to lead and motivate people
The company offers:
- Attractive salary
- Performance Bonus potential
- Trainings abroad
- Opportunity to work for a world leader
If you are interested in our offer, please apply by sending your detailed CV in English and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Horizons holds a License No 1370/18.11.2011 valid until 18.11.2016.