Mechanical Design Engineer – R&D Department
For our client – an international production company specializing in the automotive industry – we are looking for experienced and highly motivated professional on the role of:
Mechanical Design Engineer – Product Development
- Perform design verification on original and/or derivative ideas using analytical and experimental methods;
- Technology selection, conceptual design and prototyping;
- Work with a multi-functional team to validate design changes on current products and on product development teams to impact and validate new designs;
- Conduct feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs;
- Provide design information to CAD drafters;
- Provide technical leadership in the design and development of sensor products – this includes research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application. Interface with both internal and external customers and utilize their requests and specifications in developing solutions to problems.
- Maintain product documentation (drawings and specifications);
- Keep contact with customers and suppliers.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Transport Technologies or similar;
- 2 years of mechanical design engineering experience;
- Strong understanding of fundamental mechanical engineering principles and ability to apply them in unfamiliar situations;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly;
- Ability to work good in a team and to communicate with peers, interdisciplinary engineering groups, customers and vendors;
- Creativity and innovation along with persistence and drive to solve challenging problems;
- Interest in the automotive industry.
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.