Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a digital marketing agency that helps clients to grow and scale their business, by combining their collective intelligence and experience when it comes to leveraging creative winners, implementing best practices and launching meticulous testing strategies that produce high performing ads. They are experts in the app growth space with capabilities in performance marketing, user acquisition, app store optimization, media planning, and creative strategy. With offices in the US, Sweden and Bulgaria, the international vibe is present.
Your Mission as a Digital Marketing Manager
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll drive new users & revenue for the company’s clients via digital marketing campaigns (Social, Search, Display+Video). You’ll optimize performance marketing campaigns and test new channels to find growth opportunities. You will work alongside other digital marketers, designers, and analysts.
Tasks will include:
- Create media plans, manage campaigns to reach client goals and maximize learnings;
- Manage paid campaigns on Meta, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, and more;
- Work closely with the clients and develop a positive client relationship based on trust and adding value to their business;
- Identify new trends within digital marketing and learn new tools and tactics;
- Collaborate with the creative team to experiment and learn from data-driven creatives;
- Collaborate with the analytics team to deliver meaningful insights via regular reports.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years of experience working within marketing with a digital, tech, or app-related product;
- Experience managing paid campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google Ads or TikTok Ads;
- Intermediate to advanced paid search skills is a major plus;
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude toward challenges;
- You’re comfortable owning performance targets and client growth;
- Experience with Google Sheets / Excel;
- Great communication skills, including fast response times;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
The company’s offer:
- Hybrid office model and flexible work hours;
- 25 days of vacation;
- Vibrant office culture and regular social events like lunches and afterworks;
- Annual development – paid courses and learning sessions facilitated by the company.
If you think you are the perfect fit for our client’s team, don’t hesitate to send us your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 20 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.