Our client is a digital marketing agency that helps clients to grow and scale their business, by combining their collective intelligence and experience when it comes to leveraging creative winners, implementing best practices and launching meticulous testing strategies that produce high performing ads. They are experts in the app growth space with capabilities in performance marketing, user acquisition, app store optimization, media planning, and creative strategy. With offices in the US, Sweden and Bulgaria, the international vibe is present.
As a Marketing Designer, your main responsibility will be to create visually compelling and effective ads for digital marketing campaigns on social media. You will work closely with the creative and marketing teams to conceptualize and execute designs for various digital assets, ensuring they align with the clients’ brand guidelines and marketing objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Graphic (Digital) Design: Create eye-catching graphics, illustrations, videos, animations and layouts for a wide range of marketing collateral, including social media posts, banners, presentations, and advertisements. You should be proficient in Figma and the Adobe Suite.
- Photography and Image Editing: Select and edit high-quality images to complement marketing materials. Occasionally, arrange and conduct photoshoots as needed.
- Branding: Maintain and enhance the client’s visual identity, ensuring consistency across all marketing materials.
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends and competitor designs to ensure the marketing materials remain fresh and competitive.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication plus relevant experience as a marketing designer, or a related field. Alternative 2 years of relevant experience as a marketing designer, with a portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design projects;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, is a must;
- Strong understanding of branding principles and the ability to maintain brand consistency
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude toward challenges;
- Strong communication skills, including fast response times;
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for aesthetics and design trends;
- Experience using AI tools (Midjourney, Runway) to enhance your productivity and creativity is a plus;
- Project management skills – meeting deadlines, and managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Able to gather input and feedback, ensuring that design projects align with campaign goals;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and animation skills are a plus but not required.
The company offers:
- Hybrid/remote office model and flexible work hours
- 25 days of vacation
- Pension contribution
- Vibrant office culture and regular social events like lunches and afterworks
- Annual development – paid courses and learning sessions facilitated by the company
If you think you are the perfect fit for our client’s team, don’t hesitate to send us your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 20 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.