MARKET COORDINATOR FOR BULGARIA
Our Client an International company for food additives distribution with established local presence and now is looking to grow on the Bulgarian market with a new team meber for the position of
Market Coordinator for Bulgaria
- Manages all operations within the country, including B2C and B2B revenue growth plan, direct determination of strategy for channels, such as influencer marketing, retail, B2B, pricing policy, in order to achieve revenue growth, ROI channel, % new customers, and customer retention;
- Directly communicates with the Regional Country Manager (RCM) and marketing department over performance and global brand strategy;
- Actively searches for new growth opportunities, such as new types of customers, new channels and new product verticals;
- Prepares and supervises the execution of local marketing activities across Bulgaria in online and “offline”, such as content acquisition, community management, influencer marketing, PR and collaboration;
- Constantly improves local customer experience, including logistics, payment options, web communication, by using the collection of customer feedback and defining steps to improve NPS, CSAT online and in the retails;
- Leads a local team consisting of customer care, assistant country manager, marketing specialist, influencer coordinator and B2B and pricing activities;
- Supervises the delivery of daily activities to customers regarding communication, delivery, translations for marketing purposes and the e-shop itself;
- Monitors and controls expenses and budgets;
- Ensures that the team collaborates effectively and that resources are optimally allocated to drive revenue growth.
- 3Y+ experience with leading people in a country manager role in the e-commerce industry, in marketing, business development or other relevant fields;
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English language;
- Results-driven, with a proven track record of developing, launching and managing business endeavours in the local market, while delivering demonstrable growth;
- Versatile skill-set, including but not limited to operations, business development, and marketing;
- Deep insights on the Bulgarian market and consumers;
- Able to balance data-driven decision-making and communications with a strong empathy for the customer and instinct for the market;
- Demonstrated leadership skills in building, managing and motivating high-performing teams;
- Excellent organizational and negotiating skills; a proven ability to work in a matrix organization and effectively influence colleagues;
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills;
- A passion for the health industry, lifestyle and a desire to create opportunities that will change lives through well-managed sport exercising, full of energy and style.
- If you are interested, please, send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.Horizons is a leading recruitment company specialising in top, middle management and expert positions with more than 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialisation, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016