Founded in 1998, Nevron Software is specialized in the development of premium presentation layers and data visualization components for .NET-based technologies.
For over two decades, they have been recognized as a leading vendor of advanced Charting, Diagramming, and Data Visualization Solutions for Microsoft Technologies.
Nowadays, Nevron is also the driver of one of the biggest innovations in the .NET world – Nevron Open Vision (NOV). NOV changes the .NET ecosystems of Microsoft and Xamarin by providing a single, cross-platform presentation layer API.
You will take responsibility for end-to-end testing, including testing the software, managing the bug retesting, regression testing and updating documentation for their new system functionality.
You will possess solid software testing experience including web application testing, the ability to create test plans and test scripts from varying requirement documents as well as strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
You may be required to assist the support department with analysis and troubleshooting some customer support tickets.
• Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood
• Producing test documentation (test plans and test scripts) to agreed standard
• Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales
• Identifying needs and carrying out regression testing where appropriate
• Reporting defects accurately and managing through to successful resolution via Jira
• Reporting testing progress to line management, communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate
• Maintaining technical and user documentation
• Assisting with any functional queries that may arise from business users following releases
• Assisting with analysis and troubleshooting customer support tickets
• Commercial software testing experience
• Preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work
• Ability to work within a team and also individually on own initiative
• Commitment to a high quality and thorough approach to work
• High attention to detail
• Proactive approach to own personal development
• Ability to work on multiple streams of work and change focus quickly
Language requirements: Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience in the telecommunications (ICT) sector
• Experience with business support systems
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.