Our client PRINTEC Bulgaria is a leading Technology Solutions Provider in SEE with extensive experience in large ICT projects. With more than 20 years accumulated in Transaction Automation Systems and new high technology offering and strategy, the company is looking for a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for the Telecommunications sector in Bulgaria.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Creating new accounts in the telecommunications sector and maintaining business contacts;
• Promoting the company’s solutions, services and image through direct sales;
• Evaluating the needs of potential customers and convert them into sales opportunities for company’s products and services;
• Negotiating, preparing and presenting financial proposals to potential clients;
• Ensuring after-sales customer support through effective account management;
• Developing and maintaining long-term relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
Key skills required:
• Strong sales skills
• Proven successful experience in managing large accounts;
• Analytical thinking with a proven ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions;
• English language
• Higher education in information technology or business
• 2-4 years of solutions sales experience and business development within the IT and Telecommunications Sector
If you are interested in new job opportunities and you would like to learn more about this offer, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment license from the National Agency of Employment No 1370/18.11.2011 valid until 18.11.2016.