For our Client ASBIS Enterprises Pie, one of the leading distributors of Information Technology (“IT”) products in Europe, Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”) Emerging Markets: Central and Eastern Europe, the Baltic States, the Former Soviet Union, the Middle East and Africa, combining a broad geographical reach with a wide range of products distributed on a “one-stop-shop” basis.
We are recruiting a professional for the position of: Key account manager for Premium products – LOEWE and Bang&Olufsen
• Analyze the behaviour and needs of the clients and monitor opportunities to increase sales of premium products – LOEWE and Bang&Olufsen
• Maintain relationship with clients/partners via email, phone, and meetings on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Collect information and feedback from clients about ongoing and future projects
• Coordinate projects related to partnerships with other departments within the company to ensure timely execution
• Monitor the availability of products with each partner on a weekly and monthly basis
• Looking for new clients and increasing the sells to existing with new products
• Able to work under the company’s KPIs
• Promoters coordination
• CRM / PSI reporting
• Conducting assortment, pricing, listing, distribution and other types of market research
• Implementation and regular control of listing plan for assigned partners
• Manages the PSI CPFR (maintaining an up-to-date catalogue of partners in CRM; regular data download and reporting; implementation of sales and planning of purchases based on data)
• Proven sales skills, willingness to achieve assigned revenue and profit targets;
• Experience in channel development in Premium segments with a proven track record of developing strong relationships with customers;
• Knowledge of LOEWE and Bang&Olufsen products or similar would be considered as an advantage
• IT market understanding, experience, and ability to deliver new and effective business opportunities for the Company
• Fluent English
• Strong analytical, planning and execution skills
• Excellent personal presentation and communication skills;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• IT literacy – including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Driving license cat.B
• Professional development
• Motivation system
• Flexible and remote working options
• Open, friendly, and supportive team atmosphere
• Health insurance for you and your family
• Corporate parties
• Years of service bonuses
• Product discounts
• Life event gifts
• Food vouchers
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.