For our Client ASBIS Enterprises Pie, one of the leading distributors of Information Technology (“IT”) products in Europe, Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”) Emerging Markets: Central and Eastern Europe, the Baltic States, the Former Soviet Union, the Middle East and Africa, combining a broad geographical reach with a wide range of products distributed on a “one-stop-shop” basis.
We are recruiting a professional for the position of: Key Account Manager Enterprise
• Strong sales skills, proactivity and ability to achieve assigned revenue and profit targets;
• Experience in the development of strong relationships with corporate customers;
• At least 1-year of experience in channel development in Enterprise segments, business network with system integrators/banks/telecoms and big customers in Bulgaria that will be activated
• IT market understanding, knowledge of servers, storage, networking and security and ability to deliver new and effective business opportunities for the Company
• English – C level
• IT literacy – including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Strong analytical, planning and execution skills;
• Excellent personal presentation and communication skills;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Development of a strong network with system integrators/banks/telecoms and big customers in Bulgaria
• Analyze the behaviour and needs of the clients and monitor opportunities to increase sales of project-related products, especially server and storage portfolios.
• Maintain relationships with clients/partners via email, phone, and meetings on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Collect information and feedback from clients about ongoing and future projects
• Coordinate projects related to partnerships with other departments within the company to ensure timely execution
• Monitor the availability of products with each partner on a weekly and monthly basis
Looking for new clients and increasing the sales to existing with new products.
• Professional development
• Motivation system
• Flexible and remote working options
• Open, friendly, and supportive team atmosphere
• Health insurance for you and your family
• Corporate parties
• Years of service bonuses
• Product discounts
• Life event gifts
• Food vouchers
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.