JUNIOR GRAIN TRADER
Now we are looking for an ambitious
Junior Grain Trader
to provide support to the trade department of an international trade company, leader in its industry.
The Junior Grain Trader will be responsible for trading a portfolio of physical agricultural product, with a main focus on grain market.
- Market analysis, market evaluation, and strategic scenarios for trading: be able to recommend short or long positions.
- Implementing new trading strategies with the goal to achieve company volume budget
- Determining price trends on the exchanges, to develop and present solutions based on analysis of information received
- To negotiate and execute contracts with most favorable conditions for the company
- Create supply and demand analyzes for products portfolio
- Provide support to business development and marketing teams
- Accountable for company P&L and gross margin
- Develop strong relation with Senior Trader and a common strategy in order to maximize over-all group profitability
- Develop strong logistic knowledge in order to provide best logistic solutions for our Suppliers and Customers
- University education in economics;
- Have an understanding of the markets and its general trends;
- Brilliant communicator capable to clearly sustain his believes with strong arguments;
- Ideal candidate will have minimum 1 year agricultural/grain trading/sales experience;
- MS Office is a must, capable of dealing with Excel, PowerPoint docs at all requested level;
- Good English knowledge;
- Good time management.
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your CV. Thank you!
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position