JUNIOR PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT – PART-TIME
For our expanding team, we are looking for enthusiastic people on part time assignment for the role:
Junior Payroll Accountant
- To make sure the company payroll data is prepared and calculated on time and on a proper way according to the country legislation and company policies.
- To provide day to day support of the execution of all payrolls related processes.
- Processing and submission of documents.
- Consulting international clients in English on accounting matters when needed.
- Supporting the Chief accountant.
What we expect from you:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics.
- Fluency in English language.
- Computer literacy – MS Office/Excel, Word.
- Precision, accountability and responsibility towards the job.
- Desire to learn and to practice the acquired knowledge.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to practice your knowledge and to further your career in supportive and friendly atmosphere with cool colleagues.
- Mentoring by a professional with long practice.
- Office location in the city center.
- Sport cards and fast career track enhancement.
- Excellent coffee in the office.
Please, send your photo and CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position