Junior Mechanic Intern
For our client, Celmacch – Italian company, producer with more than 30 years history in the sector of High Definition Flex Print Technology, we are looking for Junior Mechanic Intern.
The candidate should be available to spend long periods abroad (25 days approx.) for the installation of equipment, from positioning to start up. In addition, he/she must be available to support the customer in the case of a breakdown and travel urgently to the customer site to fix the problem. The office will be based in Sofia city centre but the candidate should be willing to travel quite often.
Type of contract:
- The candidate will be employed by the Bulgarian subsidiary with 6 month training in Italy and possibility to extend and temporary contract.
Qualification and Profile:
- Mechanical Engineering role
- The candidate should hold a mechanical high school diploma (Technical high school)
- High precision capabilities in assembling mechanical parts
- Ability to understand site layouts, plant layouts, detailed drawings
- Available for extensive technical intervention and commissioning in Europe and overseas (up to 25 days) – total approx. 100 working days abroad for installation and technical service.
- Knowledge of pneumatic components and their function
- Able to communicate in English (at least B1 level)
- Available to work during weekend and holidays
- During the technical intervention the company will pay for meals, traveling costs and accommodation
- During the first 6 months the candidate will be based at the Celmacch factory (Desenzano Italy) for training. Expenses will be covered by Celmacch
- The internship is paid 500 EUR per month