IT Vendor Manager – Coding and Tracking applications
About our client:
They are a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As they embrace a new era of growth, they’re transforming. With consumers at the centre of everything they do, their ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, where people can challenge the status quo and bring their best selves to work. Their agility and collaboration are driving their ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by their award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
The role sits within Global Application Operations and is focused on the service management of IT solutions and its vendor’s performance and the delivery of vendor managed services to satisfy the business needs.
The role focuses on the company’s ‘Coding and Tracking Solutions’, which are a combination of IT applications established by the company to support compliance with their track and trace obligations under the Products Directives in its markets.
The IT Vendor Manager is responsible for:
- Managing a set of contractual obligations and services to ensure that the best value is being driven out of the Outsourced Partners.
- Ensuring ITIL processes are devolved and maintained across Outsource Partners and retained organisation work effectively for IT and the business.
- Be the SPOC (single point of contact) and SME (subject matter expert) for the operational IT around the applications in scope; ensures processes and procedures with Vendors for continuity, incident management, problem management and change management and other ITIL processes.
- Run Governance forums and ensure issues are dealt with or escalated within the Governance framework
- Drive Continuous Service Improvement with Outsource Partners
- The IT Vendor Management for Vendors in scope.
- Work with Finance and Procurement to ensure that all the necessary data is available to enable timely validation of costs/invoices, and resolve issues arising. Analysing data to enable the identification of cost drivers and then working with stakeholders, delivery teams etc to optimise services.
- Introducing innovation and continuous improvement into services provided by individual vendors at reduced costs.
- Drive transitioning existing services from the in-house providers to external Vendors.
- Any other reasonable duties, aligned to the role.
Internal (excluding direct team and manager):
- Internal Business departments or customers
- Internal Global IT counterparts
- Global IT Management Team
- Work with Vendors and 3rd party suppliers and partners
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Educated to Bachelor or Master degree level, ideally in Information Technology, Engineering Business, Economics or equivalent
- Fluently English in speaking and writing,
- Proven experience in Vendor Management,
- Proven experience with ITIL v3 or v4 best practices,
- Proven experience in global Supply Chain processes,
- Proven experience in Operational IT management roles,
- Proven knowledge or experience of SM tools, technologies and SM/ITIL methods in the remit of Global Service Delivery
- Ability to manage key relationships with internal and external IT stakeholders
- Background in information technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of operational IT, information management and modern Cloud infrastructures and services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix operational IT issues with Vendors
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
What the company offers:
Our client offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, health insurance and (25/29) days holiday.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.