Our client INARI Development is currently working on the development of NFT Project of e-racing game using NFT engineers to build own rocket and compete online.
Enlarging the company team requires a new member: IT Project Manager
About the company:
We are looking to recruit a positive, proactive IT Project Manager to oversee project teams and ensure they are completed on time. The IT Project Manager will direct and coordinate the utilization of resources across project divisions to reach targets. The IT Project Manager will ensure compliance with the budget and other project requirements. You will communicate with stakeholders during all project phases and close them efficiently.
• Planning and developing the project idea.
• Developing and leading the team.
• Establish a deadline and monitor the progress of the project.
• Identify and resolve issues that arise.
• Managing your financial resources.
• Ensure satisfaction with stakeholders.
• Performance evaluation of the project.
• A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent social and communication skills.
• Proven self-management and team-management skills.
• Ability to monitor and control project budgets.
• Capability to make decisions under pressure.
• A bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, business management, or a related field.
• Any relevant project management-related experience.
• A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
The company offers an attractive financial package and benefits.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.