IT MONITORING ENGINEER, UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
We are inspired to announce our partnership with the World Bank on a recruitment project for professionals with extraordinary DNA.
In these challenging times, when all of us strive for security, solidarity and humanity we provide you with the unique opportunity to contribute to people’s well-being. Joining the project as an
IT Monitoring Engineer, Unified Communications
you will not only work for a noble cause but also earn money and have fun in a multicultural, friendly team with passion for the work.
The role is a part of the ITSCU (Information and Technology Solutions Unified Communications) team. Responsibilities will include delivering and supporting UC & video infrastructure, network, system, application, service and business activity monitoring solutions. He/ She will work with team members and stakeholders to gather monitoring requirements and deliver solutions utilizing the enterprise monitoring toolset.
- Design, support and maintain a large monitoring infrastructure
- In depth knowledge of monitoring UC & Video infrastructure
- Relevant knowledge in the use of analytics in an operational setting
- Design, implement and maintain a comprehensive monitoring solution
- Collaborate with Engineers, Operations and other teams to ensure application, network and system monitoring best practices
- Innovate techniques for visualizing large amounts of complex, real-time data in a simple, elegant manner for users
- Provide a robust service for monitoring products deploying onto the platform
- Utilize this service to validate all expected KPIs, events, alerts, action, documentation and trend analysis graphs are fit for purpose for the product and infrastructure
- Monitor, alert and report on the health and performance of the infrastructure & collaboration applications
- Track applications’ availability across cluster servers
- Provide deep visibility of application performance
- Communicate changes and outages to appropriate stakeholders
- Responsible for document information such as configuration, installation and user guides following process standards
- Available Weekend & Off hours work as needed for production support issues or planned system migration/upgrade
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience providing system and application monitoring in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with modern cloud-based software tools and approaches (Analytics, automated reporting)
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Cisco Prime Collaboration, Paessler, Solarwinds, etc.
- Experience with report automation tools and best practices
- Solid understanding of applications, network architectures, monitoring and fault management
- Strong experience with Windows, Unix and Linux systems
- Good knowledge in Voice over IP Protocols- SIP, H323, MGCP
- Experience with ITIL process and supporting procedures
- CCNA Voice or Collaboration certification preferred
- Skilled in diagnosing complex technical problems and providing detailed analysis and recommendations
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem resolution and proactive monitoring skills
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager & Collaboration Virtualization using VMWARE (ESXI, vSphere & vCenter)
- Experienced with system and product performance, reliability and availability
- Workload management
- Time management, problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple activities
- Ability to work with little guidance and supervision with diverse, cross-functional teams, including external vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and a self-driven work ethic
- Have a global career with global reach
- Work with a truly diverse group
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package including medical benefits plan, life insurance, disability program, leave benefits, retirement benefits
- 26 paid leave days
Send us your CV in English, if you are ready to take on new challenges.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position