For our client, a leading provider of end-to-end payment solutions, we’re in search of
- Lead and support all aspects of Card Issuing within Risk Management
- Develop and guide the Team
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and maintain a deep understanding regarding card scheme rules and best practices, card fraud trends and chargeback
- Ensure appropriate measures are taken in a timely manner to minimise losses
- Interact with Risk leadership team through resolution of card-related projects, operational tasks and adhoc issues
- Carry out sound risk assessments on external issuing programmes – overseeing the onboarding process end to end
- Proactively implement changes for process improvement, including the acquisition of new technologies
- Provide accurate and timely management reporting on Card Issuing and Chargebacks
- Set appropriate and stretching yearly objectives for direct reports
- Proven work experience in regard to card schemes
- Recognised leadership experience
- Strong practice in issuing fraud and chargeback management
- Experience in end to end card cycle and online payments environment
- Capability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English
- Personalized training and ongoing development in the field of online payments
- Career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package: 25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work-Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best-designed offices in the world
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position