Human resources clerk
Our client, is the company “Lahn-Kinderkrippen e.V.”. As a provider of childcare facilities, our customer operates 13 daycare centers in Limburg, Germany. To support their central administration, they are looking for a person for day-to-day office work. The work is carried out 100% remotely. The company provides the necessary equipment (PC / monitors, etc.). The applicant must provide a suitable and quiet place in the home office with a desk etc. (ideally at least 160 cm wide).
They are looking for employees who work exclusively in home office.
- Serve as the main contact person for employees and management, providing guidance and support on personnel-related matters.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding new employees.
- Prepare employment contracts, references, and other necessary documentation.
- Oversee personnel development initiatives, including training programs and performance evaluations.
- Collaborate with management and executives to provide necessary information and reports from the personnel department.
- Contribute to process optimization by leveraging your holistic and networked thinking to streamline work processes.
- Participate in HR projects to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- German at Fluent Level
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field, or a commercial apprenticeship with specialized HR training.
- Extensive experience in personnel administration and personnel management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Word.
- Strong time management skills, ability to work independently, and a resilient and team-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to confidently interact with employees at all levels.
- Knowledge of payroll accounting is an advantage.
What is the Offer:
- A friendly and respectful work environment that values collaboration and teamwork.
- Friendly team
- Good training
- Regular salary adjustments according to inflation
Employment is based on what is known as an “Employer of record” triangle. In this case, the employment contract is concluded with Bulgarian leasing company so that all legal conditions of employment in Bulgaria (tax / pension, etc.) are properly settled.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 20 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.