Our client is
Mailjet – the email solution for teams to create, send, and monitor marketing emails, transactional emails, and SMS. Brands like Microsoft, AVIS, Product Hunt, MIT and more trust Mailjet to send over 2 billion emails every month. With headquarters in Paris, offices in 9 countries like London, Düsseldorf, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Toronto, NYC, Ho-Chi-Minh and Sofia and over 100 000 clients, Mailjet has rocked launched into a company with great products, services and people.
Due to the growing of their business in Bulgaria, we are looking to hire a reliable and responsible professional on the role of:
FUNCTION OF THE ROLE
The HR Officer will be responsible for managing employee’s personnel files, recruitment, events organization. The position will be in Sofia office under permanent and full-time contract and will report to the HR Manager of the company.
- Fully responsible for the recruitment process end-to-end
- Key contact for all talent acquisition activities in Bulgaria
- Personnel administration
- Management of the employees’ personnel files based in Sofia
- Management of the onboarding for the new comers
- Management of the annual reviews and training needs
- Payroll responsibilities: transmission of the payroll to the local accounting partners and close cooperation with them on operational matters
- Monitoring of legal changes and update the current HR tool
- Be actively involved in various office initiatives for events organization and work closely with other key staff members
- Master degree + 4/5-years of experience in an HR/legal department
- Strong computer skills (pack office)
- Knowledge in Bulgarian labour law and HR regulations
- Excellent level in English; French will be considered as a strong advantage
- Readiness to travel occasionally to Paris
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Opportunity for professional growth within international digital media & tech environments
- Good remuneration package + additional social benefits
- Creative and friendly company culture
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Apply for this position
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.