HEAD OF COMPLIANCE
Now we present YOU a challenging career opportunity within a leading financial institution in Bulgaria and a member of the Largest Bank Groups in CEE as
Head of Compliance
Purpose of the role is to lead the Compliance function in close coordination with the Group and the Management Board for ensuring it is in line with the regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and control the compliance and internal control function for the investment activity
- Manage the implementation of compliance policies and the execution of such policies in internal rules and procedures
- Follow, assess and lead the implementation of regulatory changes affecting the Group
- Ensure the internal review and coordination of normative documents and processes
- Ensure the control function on the application of compliance related topics
- Work with regulators and supervisors, external bodies and associations on banking compliance topics
- Master’s degree in economics or legal studies
- Minimum 5 years in the field of Compliance in the banking and financial sector
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge on banking regulations and activities
- Good technical skills
- Fluent English
- People management and strategic leadership
- Loyalty, stability, communication skills
- Visible and key role within a successful financial institution with international presence
- Management of various projects with significant impact on the performance of the Bank
- Ongoing learning curve and expertise
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.