Group HR Manager
Realto Group comprises of real estate agencies and advisory companies with more than 25 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. The group includes some of the most reputable and well-regarded brands in the sector: Address, Imoteka, Unique Estates, Cushman&Wakefield Forton and Credit Center. Each of these companies has its own identity, business expertise and team. Realto Group is Bulgaria’s real estate advisory leader and has a combined network of over 700 consultants covering the country. The Group focus is on innovations and top-notch customer service. Their high work standards, code of ethics and corporate culture aimed at building sustainable businesses provide the foundation on which the long-term relationships with their partners and clients are based.
Being Realto Group’s exclusive partner, our mission is to attract an experienced professional for the role of
GROUP HR MANAGER
The Group HR Manager works closely with managers and team members at all levels and across all brands, involved at the very heart of our business, including in the rollout and management of Realto Groub HR-related programmes and initiatives.
The main functions of the role are to:
- Implement and sustain robust and aligned Group HR strategies, policies and projects
- Manage the talent learning and development process
- Ensure performance management process
- Manages an often-complex HR case-load using initiative, pragmatism and sound knowledge of Bulgarian employment law
- Consult the respective business area management for all people related issues, identify and address effectively employee and organisational needs on an ongoing basis
- Act as an employee relations advisor for the assigned business areas implementing best practice knowledge
- Confidently and clearly understand, analyse and report on HR-related data
- Advise and support the employer branding activities, recruitment, selection and acquisition for the Group where necessary
The holder of the role will have:
- Experience in a HRBP, HRM or similar role at a suitably senior level of responsibility
- Experience being a part of organization of medium or a large size
- HR or other relevant educational background
- Fluency in English
- Professional understanding and practical application of Bulgarian employment law
- Experience with HR and Microsoft systems/tools
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- A solid team leader, able to collaborate and work in a fast-paced environment
What you can expect from our Client:
- Оpportunity to impact the mission of a leading group of B2C companies on the Bulgarian market
- Freedom to propose and deploy various initiatives with the key stakeholders of the business
- Participate in the forthcoming digital transformation of the company
- Career progression opportunities in a dynamic environment
- Environment where expertise and commitment are appreciated
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
Apply for this position