Frontend Engineer – Vue.js
Our client develops an event management platform for B2B marketers. The client’s software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
The scope of the role:
- build, enhance and maintain our client’s content management user interface (Backstage) that is used by event organizers to setup, manage and run live events
- develop compelling and sophisticated user interfaces for a WebApp, an end user facing web application serving rich content to participants during live events
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position developing new real-time features
- native CSS speaker
- excellent English is a must – both written and verbal
- a passion for well architecture UI/UX and graphical design is a strong asset
- proven success in designing and building complex user interfaces
- strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills
- proactive, independent, completes tasks down to resolution
- background with SQL & No-SQL databases is a plus
Your daily duties and tasks:
- develop new features for our client’s Backstage and Webapp
- enhance our client’s web user experience, streamline workflows, improve feedback and reporting
- perform complete UI/UX re-design with ease of use, contextual aid in mind
- work in cross-team projects on new & improving existing features
- participate in brainstorming, specification, and design sessions
- work hand in hand with our client’s Product designers to produce best in class UI and UX
- maintain documentation, samples & best practices up to the highest standards
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your resume. Thank you!
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in top, middle management and expert positions with more than 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position